Chan Lo Yi | Hypertension
page,page-id-3093,page-child,parent-pageid-3471,page-template,page-template-page-bz,page-template-page-bz-php,ajax_updown_fade,page_not_loaded,,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-4.12,vc_responsive
  • 2
  • 4
  • 5
  • 1
    Lightheadedness & Headache

Reasons & Symptoms:

High blood pressure is classified as either primary high blood pressure or secondary high blood pressure. More than 90% of cases are primary, defined as high blood pressure due to nonspecific lifestyle and genetic factors. The remaining 5 to 10% of cases are categorized as secondary high blood pressure, defined as high blood pressure due to an identifiable cause. Some with high blood pressure report insomnia, headaches, as well as lightheadedness, vertigo, tinnitus (buzzing or hissing in the ears), altered vision or fainting episodes.

Health tips:

  • consume a diet rich in fruit and vegetables and reduce salt intake to
  • engage in regular aerobic physical activity such as brisk walking
  • maintain regular exercise
  • do not drink alcohol and smoking;